Review: B.A.P - '1004 (Angel)' MV


Well, I'm back guys. Gonna review for B.A.P new MV!  I dont know why I fall in love for them now because of my friend. They will comeback this week with song, 1004 (Angel), also their new album, First Sensibility. Both MV and album released today.

At first, I thought I couldnt watch their MV despite of my parents rules for me to not play iPad in weekdays. But I made it. I was so happy I could fangirling over again this day. Also I have reason why I play iPad, its because of the 7 days challenge in my school for the students. So I have to upload photos according to theme which already decided. Something like 30 days challenge. Uhh...Gue boleh pake English kan? Lagi males pake Indonesia sih. Maaf kalo labil bahasa(?) hehehe :)

Lets go watch their so amazing MV!


CONCEPT 

Totally cool! What should I say? That Himchan's acting is hillarious and Jongup's angel wings is so cool. Then, Zelo with a girl in theme park i guess. Thats just so cute and amazing! I didnt really understand about the song and MV but its all about angel. I love the scene when Himchan shoot himself at the end. Seriously he deserves to be an actor in the future. This is the best.

Should I share some caps from my favorite scene? Here!


VOCAL & CHOREOGRAPHY

Again. Himchan. His vocal so amazing freakin' amazing. Zelo's and Yongguk's rapp kiling me inside. The choreography as cool as usual. And please please lemme forget about them. My voice is really hurt so much to scream. Okay. Cant comment about this again so.

STYLE

Love Zelo's curly hair and handsome Himchan's outfit. Daehyun's make up omg he really looks alike Baekhyun and V. His blonde hair killing me dude. They are really handsome! OK.

Its been a while. Since the comeback of 2013. Well oh well, I really hope they could make it in this comeback. Hope they will win a triple crown. They deserves for it. BABY lets support them!~ ^^

Comments